LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

AHhaha so randum!

Dot Dot Square Dot Dot Square

...

That wasn't really very good, it was like watching someone doing an animation of a YouTube comment so it wasn't a parody so much as the exact same thing as the original but like, much worse. It wasn't really very funny or original and I couldn't laugh about it as much as the original, because that was of a bad review, this wasn't even of reviews, just of a few words from them, that are used all the time anyway. It's not really very funny to hear something like "lol!" or "W-T-EFF" read across the screen, cause' they're not funny things to say, they're just words (kind of) whereas "the athore coments al totol lies!" is hilarious to hear, like, wtf does that even mean?
The typography wasn't that good, it was kind of, uneven, too much to the left of right of another word or not spaced correctly, too close to a word or too far away and the different effects like, how the words appear on the screen were boring, very generic. No offence to you personally but, you don't really have the right voice for this kind of "epic" theme or at least the voice acting ability. And the music wasn't that fitting either. I think you tried too hard on this, to copy what someone else has done. The difference between yours and RicePirate's? You forced this A LOT. To him an idea came naturally and speaking of ideas, you should really think of your own.

P.S the only reson im giving this a 3 is beacuase you did a good attempt at emulating the original, which was brilliant. but thats it!

Sketchy responds:

Yeah, as I had stated a few reviews ago, is replicating the original is so much harder than using your own style... but thanks for the review, this will be noted :)

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Huh...

I think the characters are very, very generic, they lack any creativity in their designs, personality, even their the powers are are generic, which is unfortunate because you brought such a good basic idea to the table; an MMO that's treated as if it were real life and ruined it. By implementing boring and often 'cheesy' dialogue, an unoriginal cast and, what seems to me to be pretty lazy writing. The animation wasn't very fluid, the whole thing had the same layout throughout: characters on either side of the screen talking to one another. Voice acting was okay. Also, I don't really like your art style, that's just my opinion, though. Imma list it now cause' I can't think how to explain all this.
-'TOME'? What does that mean? I've made the point before but 'Terrain of Magical Expertise' just sounds awful, like you came up with 'TOME' first and thought what to make it stand for after.
-The storyline is just bad, lazily written and just bad.
-Distasteful use of profanity.
-Unneeded introduction of new characters.
-In some places just bad artwork.
-The fight scenes are so boring, you need to be versatile on your perspectives.
-Overuse of the gradient tool.
But, oddly enough, I keep coming back to it, I want to see more but I want to see it improved.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Inanimate Inanimate

Cool

Twas' funny. Would make a good advert for go animate.

TOME Short: Hackers TOME Short: Hackers

Twas' alright...

Monologue wasn't really that realistic but it was pretty funny and the voice acting was good. Also what does Terrain of Magical Expertise mean? Put literally would it not mean the terrain around them is an expert of magic?

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Ha, cool.

Love the song, love the game. I noticed a Starbarian in that nerds bedroom...?

American Pokemon American Pokemon

That was hilarious.

That was dark and twisted and maniacal... and fucking hilarious. Omfg, was that funny. The art was good, the voices were good, the music was good and the concept, I would say that you bravely ventured where no animator has dared venture before. Dark humour isn't a bad thing, if anything it dulls the pain of losing a loved one.

Do your balls hang low Do your balls hang low

Ahaha!

I actually found that hilarious, well done on not trying too hard man :D

koit responds:

Oh I never try too hard. In fact, I like to take the easy option always. :)

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

It was good...

But when he turned into different art styles, some of them were just like the original characters in costumes as opposed to your character in that style. Especially the art style of The Brothers Chaps and Bryan Lee O'Malley (I'm a big fan of both their work), it just looked like Homestar and Scott Pilgrim in costumes. Also, I didn't like how long he stayed as each one, he was Scott pilgrim for less than a second and a powerpuff girl for ages. Apart from that, yeah, twas' awesome. The music was good, the animation was smooth and the art was very nice, well done.

Also. Do a Minecraft one and a DC comics one :)

VieRickend responds:

Some of this was made a year ago, when I wasn't too imaginative with my artwork. So, yeah, I agree that some of the characters do look like their just wearing a costume. But, since then, my skills have drastically changed, so I'll be able to do more originally designed characters while pertaining other artist's formulas. That's what the extended version is for.

The World is Saved The World is Saved

It was good.

I didn't really like the art. And I didn't like the "gamers play what we play" verse because the song was one prolonged yet intelligent metaphor because, he didn't really do all those things. And it was about him. Like, you tried for some epic ending and it didn't really work out.