All 5 art Reviews

blanka iz hella tight blanka iz hella tight

Don't get discouraged!

The face is looks well drawn but the perspectives look so weird. The background seems rushed as well. Also the picture just lacks any, like, life. It just feels lifeless.

Bomb Boy Poster Bomb Boy Poster

He just doesn't stand out.

It's good but it's too cluttered, I find this with a lot of your artwork. Try to not detail everything as much as you do, like backgrounds or floors. The problem I have is if everything is as detailed as Bomb Boy, how will Bomb Boy pop out of the poster? He is the centrepiece after all. Maybe make his lines thicker, or change his or the backgrounds colour because he's the same colour as it. Experiment with blank space.

I'm not sure if you're making a game or not, if you are, I'm looking forward to it!

Shotgunmadmax responds:

I agree with you and disagree. I think the amount of detail in the picture is fine but you are correct Bombboy isnt popping out like he should be which makes him blend with the rest. I was going to put just a little brightness on the background so it would help Bombboy pop out but I thought the picture was ok as is. Thank you for the great review.

WINDOZ WINDOZ

This is really good.

I like how vibrant all the colours are, and I'm glad that they have a scheme, his (I assume it's a male) shoes, headphones, liquid inside him, etc. they all compliment each other perfectly. And that you gave him a personality making him, not just a drawing but a character.
As good as I think it is too have coloured lines, I don't think they should be brighter than the background. It's not as pleasant to look at large if it's done with pixels, what I'm saying is this drawing is like pixel art, that doesn't want to be pixel art, so don't think I'm against pixel art when I say that.
Well done, I hope this feedback was constructive.

Rooshie responds:

Not really. i can't do anything about the pixels. it's microsoft paint. But much obliged man. Feels good having a Simon Cowell amongst the arts of NG. hope that didnt insult. i dont mean it to. <3 love me long time?

Owl Owl

Cool

Just random and nice, good shading and idea.

Allan Allan

Pretty cool.

Slighty like bodged but overall nice colouring and facial expression.

SlamBradley responds:

So I had to google the word "bodged" and it came up with "Bodging is a traditional wood-turning craft, using green (unseasoned) wood to create cylindrical wooden woodturning via a traditional wooden-bed"

So in that case I completely agree